Enter the 5nd Annual 2018 “Tau and Gamma Phi Madness” NCAA Basketball Tourney Pool today!!
We’re very excited to announce that we’ve partnered with the Gamma Phi Beta Sorority for the Fall ’18 Feed My Starving Children event and they are joining in on the “Tau Madness” NCAA Basketball Tourney Pool too. The Gamma Phi undergrads, parents and alumni will be testing their college basketball picking skills along with us and the pool will be split 50/50 between the winners and Feed My Starving Children.
- Test your NCAA basketball tourney picking skills against ATO Gamma Zeta’s, Gamma Phi’s of all ages and around the world and their parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and friends.
- Make a $100 donation (we’re splitting the pot 50/50) between the pool winners and Feed My Starving Children, the undergrads’ “Signature” charity.
- Take a chance of winning a great pot
- Maybe get your name on a very cool trophy which will be displayed forever in the chapter house that you can show off to your children and grandchildren in the years to come!!
- Most importantly earn bragging rights over ATO Gamma Zeta’s and Gamma Phi’s and friends, young and old!
Here are the rules.
- Make a $100 Donation for each entry by completing the form below. You may submit multiple entries. Just be sure to donate $100 for each entry.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions to register and enter your picks with our pool manager runyourpool.com. (Note that you can set up your username and password now but will not be able to make your picks until after the final brackets are announced on “Selection Sunday” March 11.
You must make your donation and register and make your picks before the entry deadline of March 15 12:15 PM ET
Entry deadline: March 15 12:15 PM ET
Multiple entries allowed: Yes
Points awarded for wins (by round)
First Four: Play-in games are not included or scored
Second Round: 1 pt.
Third Round: 2 pts.
Sweet 16: 4 pts.
Elite 8: 8 pts.
Final 4: 16 pts.
Championship: 32 pts.
Championship game total points
First additional tiebreak: Pool points in Second Round
Second additional tiebreak: Pool points in Third Round
Split 50/50 between Feed My Starving Children and winners
Winners share will be split as follows:
1st place – 60%
2nd place – 25%
3rd place – 15%
Make your donation by clicking on the “Donate Here” button and completing the form below.
Note: If you would like to donate directly to Feed My Starving Children but do NOT want to participate in the “Tau and Gamma Phi Madness” Bracket you can make a donation directly to FMSC which will be credited to our event here.