- Test your NFL picking skills against Gamma Zetas of all ages and around the world.
- Make a donation to the house (we’re splitting the pot 50/50).
- Take a chance of winning a great pot (last fall’s “Last Tau Standing” NFL Pool winner’s share was over $3,000!! and we think this will be even bigger!!)
- Get your name on a very cool trophy which will be displayed forever in the chapter house that you can show off to your children and grandchildren in the years to come!!
- Most importantly earn bragging rights over Gamma Zeta brothers young and old!
Here are the rules.
- Make a $100 Donation for each entry by completing the form below. You may submit multiple entries. Just be sure to donate $100 for each entry.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with instructions to register and enter your team with our pool manager runyourpool.com.
You must make your donation and register your team before the first NFL game of the season on Thursday, September 10 at 7:30 PM Central.
- Entry deadline: September 10, 2015 at 7:30 PM Central – pool starts in week 1 and goes through the regular season – 17 weeks… for those who are still standing!
- You may enter multiple teams but must make a $100 donation for each team.
- You pick one team to win each week. If they lose, you are eliminated (note: no Mulligans this year!)
- You must get your pick in by the weekly deadline – before the first game each Sunday.
- Early games must be picked before they start.
- All picks will be hidden until the game has begun (for early games) or the until the first game on Sunday.
- Any NFL team may be picked only once during the regular season.
- Ties are handled as a Win.
- When you don’t enter a pick on time, Runyourpool will Automatically assign the biggest available favorite as your pick for the week.
- Last Tau Standing is the winner of the pot!
- Split 50/50 between ATO Gamma Zeta Annual Fund and winner.
Make your donation by clicking on the “Add” button (Note: after clicking Add, you can choose how many teams you’d like to enter), completing the form below and then click on the “Donate” button.